WHAT SHOULD I KNOW?
Michael Jackson's History is excited to announce the 2016 Mid year Intake for the official Dance Touring team.
Registrations are underway to search for our new valued members. Are you one of our new team?
Limited Registrations are available and close on Sunday 14th August 2016 at 11.59pm. Auditions will be held at the Knox Arts Centre in Melbourne on Sunday 21 August 2016.
Michael Jackson's History is an equal opportunity employer and encourages anybody no matter how long you have been dancing for to take part in our Mid year Dance Team Intake.
Wishing you all the very best of luck and we will see on on August 21.
HOW DO I AUDITION?
You Audition by registering all of your details below
WHERE DO I AUDITION?
At the Knox Arts Centre located in
HOW WILL I KNOW?
You will receive an official invitation to
attend an exclusive audition
THE LAST STEP!
The successful applicants will be notified and become a part of the official dance team
2016 DANCE INTAKE RULES
2. Only registrations that include a current Curriculum Vitae with at least one photograph will be considered.
3. No registrations will be considered after the official closing date of Sunday 14th August at 11.59pm..
4. If you cannot attend the audition process on Sunday 21 August The Michael Jackson's History Management team will no longer consider you for any available position in the Mid Year Intake
5. The Management Team reserve the right to reject any official registration. The Management Teams decision is final.
6. The Management team reserves the right to change or amend any schedules and or invitations should the need arise. Failure to attend due to rescheduling does not afford the right to be invited at a later time.
7. When auditioning only invitees will be permitted into the auditorium.
8. Entry into the venue will only be awarded to registrants that have an official invitation.
Each official registrant is permitted to bring one person with them. Any extra people accompanying the registrant will not be permitted entry to the venue.
8. Registration on Sunday the 21st August begins at 7.30am and closes at 8.30am. Any entrant arriving after 8.30am will be denied entry to the venue and forfeit their audition.
9. Auditions begin at 9am, any entrant not present at 9am may forfeit their right to audition.
10. Every entrant must bring with them a printed hard copy of their curriculum vitae and a CURRENT photograph.
Any entrant that does not meet the above criteria will not be permitted to continue the audition.